The 2020 City of Weirton City-Wide Clean Up will be scheduled beginning on Monday,
July 27, 2020, through Friday, July 31, 2020. This service will be provided to
Current City of Weirton Sanitation Customers only.
The Clean Up Week Pick Ups will be on the same day as your regular Garbage Day.
Please utilize the following Guidelines:
- Please have Household Goods on the curbside before 7:00 A.M.
- Clean Up Week pickups will be limited to Household Goods only.
- The City will NOT pick up the following items:
Vehicle Tires or Vehicle Parts
Tree trimmings and brush
Paint, Oil and Antifreeze
- Recyclable Materials will not be picked up during the week of City-Wide Clean Up
(7-27-2020 through 7-31-2020).
- Metal Items Day will be picked up One Day only on Friday, July 24, 2020. Metal Items include: Stoves, Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Washing Machines, Dryers, Hot Water Tanks, old railings, bicycle frames, metal shelving, etc. Residents must have these items curbside before 7:00 A.M. on Friday, July 24, 2020.
An Ordinance prohibiting the removal (scavenging) of garbage or any other articles placed at curbside for “Clean Up” by the City is in effect. Individuals cited for this activity shall be fined not less than $5.00 or more than $500.00 and costs, and, for the second or subsequent offenses, may be imprisoned for not more than 30 days, in addition to the fine.